April 20, 2011

Paint Day

I did it!

I shouldn't have, but I did.  I spent the whole day painting, more or less.
I did not do one load of laundry, I didn't do my breakfast dishes, I didn't vacuum a floor, and Lord knows it needs it!!

I painted signs today.  Didn't get done near as much as I wanted to, but I did post 3 new ones on my
I did spend a little time, looking at some other blogs.  Seeing what's going on and what's happening in the blogosphere. 

Never thought I'd be using the words 'what's happening in the blogosphere" in my lifetime.

There are some really good blogs out there, but I don't have that much time to spend on mine.  I do like to update and show a few things I've got to work on, and who knows one day someone may just check in here and decide they like my work.



Hope you enjoyed taking a peek. 

 My 'Baby Love' is home laying on the couch and 'Miss Priss' just called saying she is on the way.....I've got to get some supper on!

Leaving you in His care,
Carla

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Bessie, we tore the walls out between the small dining and living room, the one that has the fireplace, so it makes for a large dining area! With recliners by the fireplace...there are photos somewhere...I love your basement, well, in the photo it looks like a stone basement, is that right? Your paintings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Etsy is yours?

    ReplyDelete