March 7, 2011

I'd Rather be Painting

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  Today that is cleaning house.  I'd rather be painting, but you know when you have to wade through, it's time to do something.  Besides, I want my house looking pretty when I add this new sign to my decor. 
                                                                            
I'm thinking there are some things I want to change about it, before I add one to my Etsy shop, but I will hang this one on my front porch.   I'm so looking forward to spring so that I can shabby up my front porch.  It will be so enjoyable sitting there, sipping coffee and listening to the birds singing. 

I'm not going to be able to get into the shop very much this week, but hopefully I will get all this 'have to' stuff done and get back to creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment